Q: 10 fish are in a tank 
      2 drown
      4 swim away
      3 die
      How many are left?

A: All are still in the tank

Q: Take 1000 and add 40 to it, now add another 1000 now add 30, add another 1000 now add 20, now add another 100 now add 10. What is the total?

A: 4100

Q: I am light as a feather yet, the strongest man can't hold me for 5 minutes. What am I?

A: Breath

Q: I am tall when I am young, I am short when I am old. What am I?

A: Pencil / Candle

Q: You throw away my outside, you cook my inside. Then you eat my outside and you throw away my inside. What am I?

A: Corn

Q: What is Easy to Lift But Hard to Throw?

A: Feather

Q: What odd number becomes even if you take away one letter?

A: Seven

Q: What works better when broken?

A: Egg

Q: The more you have it the less you see. What am I?

A: Darkness

Q: What gets bigger the more you take away?

A: Hole

Q: What goes up and down but never moves?

A: Stairs / Stairs case