Q: What did the Buffalo say to his son when he dropped him off at school?

A: Bye-son (Bison)

Q: Take one letter away and I'm above your head, take away two and I'm invisible, take away none and I'm under you. What am I?

A: Chair

Q: I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I?

A: Pea

Q: I eat, I live, I breath, I drink, I die. What am I?

A: Fire

Q: I wiggle and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. I really don't want to be on a hook and I become a person when combined with book. What am I?

A: Worm

Q: Rearrange the letters: "Nor do we" to make on word?


A: One word

Q: What four letters word can be written forward, backward or upside down and can still be read from left to right?

A: Noon

Q: What word when read from left to right is a ruler but when read from right to left is a servant?

A: God

Q: What can you easily break but never touch?

A: Heart

Q: Pronounce as one letter and written with three, two letter there are and two only in me. I'm double, I'm single, I'm black, blue and grey, I'm read from both ends and the same either way. What am I?


A: Eye

Q: What do Henry the English and Kermit the frog have in common?

A: The word "THE"

Q: What three letters changes a girl into a woman?

A: Man

Q: What do you call someone with no body and no nose?

A: No one