Q: Double my number, I'm less than a score, half my number is less than four. Add one to my double when bakers are near, days of the week are still greater, I fear. What am I?

A: The number six

Q: My mom is a dog, my dad is a banana. Who am I?

A: Chweini dog

Q: Fire is often maintained above me and if you remove my first letter, you will find the home shared by everyone you have ever known. What am I?

A: Hearth

Q: My dress is tranquil when I tread the earth, dwell at home, drift on the water. Sometimes my wings and the wide sky left me over the dwellings of men and then strong clouds carry me over the people. My ornaments echo loudly and melodiously, illustriously sing when I am not near the earth and stream, a sailing spirit. What am I?

A: Swan

Q: I can run constantly without ever getting tired. When I run, I frustrate people and drive them crazy, yet I don't even have to irritate you. What am I?

A: I am a runny nose

Q: I am always in the right direction. My instructions are written in black and white. Disobey me and pay the consequences. I will never say more than two words at  a time. What am I?

A: A "one way" sign

Q: I am a path situated between high natural masses. Remove my first letter, you have a path situated between man-made masses. What am I?

A: Valley

Q: I am the fountain from which no one can drink. For many I am considered a necessary link. Like gold to all I am sought for but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more. What am I?

A: Oil

Q: Of no use to one yet absolute bliss to two. The small boy gets it for nothing. The young boy has to lie for it. The old man has to buy it. The baby's right, the lover's privilege, the hypocrite mask. To the young girl faith. To the married woman hope, to the old maid, charity. What am I?

A: Kiss

Q: I herald the darkness which descends on all creatures, you will know my approach by moans and wracked features. I visit the hippo, hyena, and horse but never go near snails and spiders of course. I would circle the globe, leaping one to the other, should all the world's people ever clasp hands together. What am I?

A: I am yawn

Q: I come in different shapes and sizes. Part of me are curves others are straight. You can put anywhere you like but there is only one right place for me. What am I?

A: Jigsaw puzzle piece

Q: I am two-faced but bear only one, I have no legs but travel widely. Men spill much blood over me. Kings leave imprint on me. I have greatest power when given away, yet lust for me keeps me locked away. What am I?

A: A coin

Q: I am the tool for inspiring many. Buy me in the store for not much more than a penny. Don't overuse me or my usefulness will go. What am I?

A: Ink pen

Q: What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A: Carrot