Q: I am always with you but forgotten commonly, you used me constantly and can sometimes be rotten?

A: Brain

Q: A king, queen and two twins all lay in a large room. How are there no adults in the room?

A: Chess

Q: A butcher name butch is 6 feet tall and has size 12 shoes. What does he weight?

A: Meat

Q: What can be serve but not/cannot be eaten?

A: Tennis ball

Q: What starts with T ends with T and has T in it?

A: Teapot

Q: What is the first letter of the English alphabet?

A: Letter 'A'

Q: What four letter word can you take three letters and it still says the same thing

A: Five ( Remove f, i and e)

Q: What do people make that you can't see?

A: Noise

Q: I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space?

A: The letter 'E'

Q: Which five letter words become shorter when you add two letters to it?

A: Short

Q: 
Can you figure out what it means?
                      E  Z
                      I I I 

A: 
Easy on the eyes