Q: How can you make seven even?

A: Remove 'S'

Q: You can feel me but you cannot see me. I am always with you but I never get heavy. You shiver when I come and are relieved when I pass. What am I?

A: Your fears

Q: Paul and sue have 5 girls each one has a brother. How many kids do they have all?

A: Six. 5 sisters and 1 brother

Q: If a father frogs goes, "ribbit, ribbit" and a mother frog goes "erbit, erbit". How does a baby frog croak?

A: It doesn't because it's a tadpole

Q: When you're driving a car, what is the one thing you are guaranteed to lose when turning?

A: Speed

Q: What do you get when you toss a copper and a quarter into the blue sea?

A: Less money

Q: A girl who was just learning how to drive went down a one way street in the wrong direction but didn't break the law. How come?

A: She was walking

Q: You start at home. You leave, make three left turns and you are back home. What event just occur?

A: Home run

Q: Every night I am told what to do and every morning, I do what you tell to do but you still get mad at me and hit me. What am I?

A: Alarm clock

Q: Suppose you are driving a bus three people get on and two people get off. What colour is the driver eye?

A: Your eye colour

Q: What has 4 eyes but can't see?

A: Mississippi

Q: With three eyes and as black as night, I frequently knockdown ten men with a single strike. What am I?

A: Bowling ball

Q: What has a heart but no other organ?

A: Deck of cards

Q: I have an eye but I am blind, a sea but no water, a bee but no honey, tea but no coffee and a why but no answer. What am I?

A: Alphabet

Q: You can have me almost every night, sometimes I could be bad, sometimes I could be good, whether you were a child or an adult I'll be there. What am I?

A: Dreams




Riddles and answers