Q: A man is found murdered on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police, who question the wife and the staff and are giving the following alibis: the wife says she was sleeping, the butler was cleaning the closet, the gardener was picking the vegetables, the maid was getting the mail and the cook was preparing breakfast. Immediately, the police arrest the murderer? 

A: The maid it's Sunday. The mail won't come

Q: 2  +  2  =  fish
     3  +  3  =  eight
     7  +  7  =  ?

A: Triangle

Q: I am a 8 letter word, people waste time in hunting me rather I am in the form of hard work, 5678 have no doubt, 455678 be certain, 23455678 be certain twice. What am I?

A: Treasure

Q: I am 9 letter word. You've 20? I've none give me 10, 56726 helps employees, 4789 fog, 354 wife of father. What am I?

A: Communist

Q: In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995, the same person is 10 years old?

A: It's in B.C (the year count backwards)

Q: My neighbour makes mistakes. I get rid of them. Who am I?

A: Eraser

Q: I am a word of 3, add 2 and there will be fewer?

A: Few

Q: I jump when i walk and sit when i stand. what am I?

A; Kangaroo

Q: What can you hold in your right hand but not in your left hand?

A: You can hold your left hand by your right hand but not your left hand with your left hand

Q: What tastes better than it smells?

A: Tongue

Q: I never ask questions but always answer. what am I?

A: Doorbell